The writings of Claudis Thorne

Post in-character scenes for Live Action Houses of the Blooded here.

Moderator: Snag

The writings of Claudis Thorne

Postby Deadfred » Mon May 16, 2011 12:52 am

In the darkest chambers of his study a masked man takes out a quil to write:

At last my revenge was done, the death of the man who killed my brother. It was sweet feeling the snapping of the neck of that fool in the arena in front of my peers to watch in awe of my greatness...my hand did the deed and that fool of a host could not stop me, trying to order me to let grendel the man who dare to strike down the rightful heir of my family live. Even though by the hosts very rules that any who enter the arena can deal with the conflict any way seems fit.

Of course I had to pay the price, the sword wounds on my right side does ache as I write the events of history which is to be known when I too am destroyed by my rivals or my dark master the lord of ambition calls for me. Even now I can hear his voice on the wind telling me I am worthy to be his high priest, to make a shrine in his name and on my death I will serve him as his right hand showing the way to the next generation that love, joy, and mercy are terms of fools while betrayal, revenge, greed are the vices that one must remember to live as a god. Of course one must suffer for greatness I lost much being married to a woman who I know is not the one I lusted for and both of us plan the other's death. To think at one time I was going to show my wife the sounds of my dark master but that is not the case, she speaks to Castilla claiming that they are just friends and allies. But I know better my wife is using Castilla to her own ends whatever plan that is and then will throw away into the flames, I will not allow that to happen to one such as I, for my future is much brighter in the night than that common whore!

My body has now suffered as has my pride as the price for my revenge. That toothless cur took his shot on my weakened state which still suffered from my duel and unarmed and punished me with his fists or should I say claws and howling his victory over my shattered body taking away the most wonderous thing away from me: My beauty...I cannot bare to look into a mirror to see what is left of my face. That wolf made his one mistake he let me live and every time I remember what was done to me it will strengthen me more that I will make his whole family suffer for what was done to me! My dark master will show me the ways and I shall bring forth judgement on his whole house while their screams will be wonderous music to my ears. Now it grows late and the candle is almost at an end, I must rest and prepare for my long voyage begins soon.

Claudis Thorne
Deadfred

Re: The writings of Claudis Thorne

Postby Deadfred » Tue May 17, 2011 4:21 am

Another wonderous night and I hear the whispers of my lord call to me. He tells me that my suffering by the hands of the wolf was needed for his glory to return. My blood was needed to show my loyalty, the death of my rival showed him that I was willing to give offerings for ambition as I when I killed him I offered his heart and courage to my lord.

He has rewarded me with a vision I see a relic of his and I know I must go on the sea to bring it back to my lands to build him a temple. It will be with this temple that a new age will begin...a new emperor the screams which can be heard yelling the name of the chosen one by the foolish Senate. The Senate do not believe they are simple pawns to my lords wishes. Free will is just an excuse to cause chaos and order must return to the lands. I write as his hearld since his voice guides me for the future. My life's blood may be needed as a price and body. If he calls for it I shall give such willfully.

I have already written letters to Castilla, and that whore who claims to be my wife letting them believe I am leaving to deal with a foe far away. They must not know the truth for they will see the vision as madness. Castilla's right hand of darkness with that rope of death he carries had me in his arms. I expected death to come soon yet I was spared, I know not why my dark lord must still have need for me...that must be it. I will not make that same mistake again the right hand of darkness is to be feared and respected, he is stronger than I at this moment. When I see him many call him by his ven name but I know what he truly is: He is death itself the grim reaper. I fear him yet await his embrace, for I know one day he will be the one to remove this vessel of flesh and allow me to give myself to my dark lord.

I must have my navy prepared for war to help the new chosen one the emperor for my life will be over before that day comes and set up contracts to make sure the whore does not stop me or the plans of the vision. I cannot kill her myself because of the contract but who to hire, to be my pawn in the end game. Who will have the honor in history which will be written to not only to a savior for removing the snake in our mists but the one to which I shall give me lands to?

I must one day thank the woman who showed me the reading letting me I will not have childern of my own but will be able to pick my heir...that is it perfect The twins..the childern of creator of the compact of magic one of them will be perfect. I must research more and I my arm is aching from the wound so the writing must stop this night...Tomorrow night I must set sail.

Claudis Thorne
Deadfred

Return to Blood & Tears - In Character