An Invitation to a Spring Althua

Post in-character scenes for Live Action Houses of the Blooded here.

Moderator: Snag

An Invitation to a Spring Althua

Postby Peregrine » Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Allieƒ, Friendƒ, Acqνaintanceƒ, & Enemieƒ

Yoν are cordially invited to Castle Amythai in the Province of Jorus, Home to Baron Senecyl Jalan, Blooded of the Serpent, for a spring Althua.

In Celebration of a new Suaven's acceptance by the Senate, the Temple therein offers its bounty to all noble ven. Thus you are entreated to join in an extravagant display of recreational Poisons.

All are asked to halt this last years tasteless and wasteful bloodshed, and enjoy some of the more refined and exquisite pleasures available to us.

-Senecyl Jalan
"The Senate took my lands, my titles, my Name... They will bury this and forget me. But I will live long enough to remind them of what should not be forgotten." - Iyl, the Aged Stranger
Peregrine

Re: An Invitation to a Spring Althua

Postby Peregrine » Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Out Of Character, but in regards to this LARP: As this will be my last of the year, and according to my desire to go out with a bang, I'd like for most if not all of Senecyl's secrets to be revealed. Already sketched out are plans to reveal my status as a sorcerer, but I'd like it to slip out that I lead the Ikhalu Cult, supplied the poison that killed Thavren Thorne, and any other embarrassments that have yet to come up. Thoughts and ideas to help this along would be appreciated.
"The Senate took my lands, my titles, my Name... They will bury this and forget me. But I will live long enough to remind them of what should not be forgotten." - Iyl, the Aged Stranger
Peregrine

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:21 pm

[OOC: I plan on joining the Althua as the leader of an uninvited group of q'val of Ashthuura Thorne, the Suaven of Exploration. Thavren Thorne may have been a patron of their Order at one point and they may be looking into those strange rumors that he keeps dying and re-appearing...
What do you think?]
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Bards-Tale » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Dearest Cousin,
I thank you for your invitation, even though we have finished out business it is has been far to many seasons since we have seen each other for any reason...
I wish I could say my time away was a "vacation" but it was anything other then the sort.
But again I thank you for the invite.
And I promise you cousin, I will be there.
I will be returning to the Althuas....

Sincerely,
Suseri ((ink blot)) Mrww
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Return to Blood & Tears - In Character