The Thoughts of Astell Mwrr

Post in-character scenes for Live Action Houses of the Blooded here.

Moderator: Snag

The Thoughts of Astell Mwrr

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Winter - Year 3

While I detest putting down anything where it might be discovered by others, I detest more the thought of losing all the knowledge I have come to possess. My time struggling with neither mother nor father has at last paid off, and this year marked my first Althua! While I would have preferred Spring, I can not complain at all over the results. Two of the people I have come to loathe were there this night, and while dear...twin-boy was an annoyance, it was the sight of Her that sent my blood to boil immediately. Some twist of fate had paired us up in the same court, and I must admit I allowed my own resentment for the twice refusing harlot to distract me for a little while. Of course, being able to use the poisoned wine to mask my OWN addition of a much stronger one WAS the highlight of the evening. It is truly amazing what a falcon high on Foxwine will do and say with the right prodding. Especially when that prodding comes from Count Sancho! Of course the opportunity to embarrass my enemy AND get a keepsake was worth braving that AWFUL Anguish. I so hope I get to attend another Althua soon, but I believe it might be wiser to research a few things. While my own phobia prevents me from touching certain rituals, there are still plenty that I remember hearing about that would be WELL worth the effort. Perhaps it will allow me to spend some time in that spacious library I found last season, a treat and an opportunity!
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Re: The Thoughts of Astell Mwrr

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Oh marvelous fate what HAVE you delivered to me this time!? Such a WONDROUS library I have discovered...and now the name of the castle makes complete sense! I wonder what you had, dear castle, before you gave away your very poison for the wisdom you contain. Of course tonight was my first true test, and I did so enjoy having a little extra power at my command for an emergency.
Ah, and tonight...I'm afraid the extra boost wasn't QUITE enough. My dearest rival has my loyalty until the next Spring and the Senate has seen fit to place me on house arrest. Just as well I suppose, the next event is likely to be a bloodbath and I still have more in my library I want to unearth. Perhaps I can find a little more about just what that mask was that some clever little Ven decided to use on me. I suppose it would help my plans if I had as much information as possible before the inquiry starts. Ah well, less musing, and more research.
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Re: The Thoughts of Astell Mwrr

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 am

It has been ages since I've put words to page. I suppose that book which the library poured it's essence into has kept me... occupied. Grateful to the sorry sot who took it off my hands, although the blasted thing still has a way of... "shouting". I dare not put too much to page, but I have discovered something MOST unsettling. I know where the Old One's sleep! And they sleep VERY CLOSE to the Ven. Closer than I think anyone but Calaban Ru himself may have suspected! I will not go into Solace. Solace is not death. Solace is the prison for the mind and the laboratory for the Blood. Cursed thrice damned BLOOD! The Old Ones were clever... we Serpents would have been much better off if we had given up our poison... for then I believe we would have been freed from this damnable dilemma that it is now up to me to fix! This will be my last entry into this journal, as I am going to devote much more time to the truth that I have uncovered so that my life's work will not be undone should I die.

Astelle Ru, Enemy of the Old Ones
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Return to Blood & Tears - In Character