A Letter to his Friend, Suseri Mwrr

Post in-character scenes for Live Action Houses of the Blooded here.

Moderator: Snag

A Letter to his Friend, Suseri Mwrr

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Dear Suseri,

I cannot truly explain the subject of my research but the rumors you have heard are true: I have found a new and incredible project to work on.
The source of this project is a strange man that came to me under dire circumstances. He is my protege now.

I have come across something big, Suseri. I know that you pride yourself in knowing more about Sorcery than others. Being a Serpent, it is your right and duty, after all.
I will give you a favor if you help me research and fulfill this Ritual. I will also allow you to benefit from knowing said Ritual and to be free to copy it, should you want to.

I must warn you that certain components of this Ritual are unsavory to some, but to those of us that are not afraid of power, it is such a Gift!
Before I share any more, I will need your promise of complete secrecy in this matter.
I think you can guess much of what I am speaking of, but I cannot reveal more details on the matter, especially if the rumors about the Earl of the Fox are true.
Did you know that he intends to make the study Sorcery illegal?

Let me know if you will stand with me regarding this.

Sincerely,
Your friend,

Lorr Silja
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: A Letter to his Friend, Suseri Mwrr

Postby Bards-Tale » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Nihilistic Mind wrote:Dear Suseri,

I cannot truly explain the subject of my research but the rumors you have heard are true: I have found a new and incredible project to work on.
The source of this project is a strange man that came to me under dire circumstances. He is my protege now.

I have come across something big, Suseri. I know that you pride yourself in knowing more about Sorcery than others. Being a Serpent, it is your right and duty, after all.
I will give you a favor if you help me research and fulfill this Ritual. I will also allow you to benefit from knowing said Ritual and to be free to copy it, should you want to.

I must warn you that certain components of this Ritual are unsavory to some, but to those of us that are not afraid of power, it is such a Gift!
Before I share any more, I will need your promise of complete secrecy in this matter.
I think you can guess much of what I am speaking of, but I cannot reveal more details on the matter, especially if the rumors about the Earl of the Fox are true.
Did you know that he intends to make the study Sorcery illegal?

Let me know if you will stand with me regarding this.

Sincerely,
Your friend,

Lorr Silja

((Sorcerer Coded)) My Dearest Lorr,
I have known you to always be a child of ambition and a man of vision... though you know I do question your wisdom at times I never question your brilliance. But I have also known you as a great apprentice when it comes to "the art" . I will accept you request, at the request of a favor from you. My halls are always open to you and your work. 'She' asks about you and why you do not stay more... after all, 'She' considers you to be 'Her's'.
Tell me young Lorr, tell me of this plan, this find, this secret among secrets that only you know and I will tell you how to unlock them all...
You see Lorr, a good number of things have happened in the last few seasons.
Things that I have discovered that non can fathom.
I have found a way to cheat death, I have found a way to talk to the dead, I am now studying spells that few would dare to even conceive, and I now believe that I have achieved me goal for the courts of Shanri... I hold all at my finger tips and only you know this truth...
So with this, yes, I will help you in what you wish to learn and accomplish...
But I have more, good friend... it seems that I may have misunderstood my family's curse, or it may have changed in any case. As you remember we were under a curse that all Daughters of Yaseri would have three husbands that all seemed to meet tragic fates before marrying the forth and barring 1 child, another daughter...
and yet, I find myself with child by my second husband...
You see, Ardon and I are going to have a baby... any day now... I am not fully sure what this means, but I see it as a sign of power!
I pray to hear from you soon and to see what this secret is that you hold so close.
Till your next letter which I will wait for each day,
Suseri Ithryll
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Return to Blood & Tears - In Character