To Messol Burghe.

Post in-character scenes for Live Action Houses of the Blooded here.

Moderator: Snag

To Messol Burghe.

Postby Loqua » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:40 am

Messol Burghe,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I apologize for the manner in which you were vacated from the very castle that I write this letter in. My escape from your dungeon was a bit more chaotic than I had intended and I hope that you and your family made it out without injury. I wish to invite you back to your former castle and discuss the distribution of your vacated lands. I do not wish to hinder your business any more that is needed and I know that the news of your removal from this castle could inspire more ambitious ven to try and attack and what they think is weakness. This would be bad for the both of us, as well as any potential invader. Please meet with me as soon as possible to prevent any unneeded damage to your reputation or lands.

-Iratu
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Re: To Messol Burghe.

Postby Loqua » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:26 am

To Messol Burghe,

I am taking your attempt to reclaim your lands by force of arms as your answer to my note. Since you were unable to seize you lands back, by the laws of your kind they are now my lands. Thank you for this brief foray into Ven politics, I hope it was as much of a learning experience for you as it was for me.

-Baron Iratu
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Return to Blood & Tears - In Character