To Duke Silja

Post in-character scenes for Live Action Houses of the Blooded here.

Moderator: Snag

To Duke Silja

Postby Loqua » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:04 pm

I know that we talked about the subject, but I wish to make a formal invite. You are welcome to my castle to dine with me. To address your concerns, I will make sure that no harm comes to you while you are in my castle.

-Baron Iratu
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

To Baron Iratu Pendrig

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 am

Dear Baron Pendrig,

While you raised my interest in what we could be discussing while I remain in your freshly acquired castle, I cannot help but to be disappointed. It is my fault, really. I somehow imagined that granting you the title you were seeking would bring a regal politeness to our interactions.
There is nothing formal about your invitation, I'm afraid. If you are to go out into the world and hide behind the title of Baron, do so with Pride and Honor. Ah, I am wasting ink, I know...
In any case, I will join you for dinner. I understand that your protection will indeed extend to all of the lands you have freshly conquered? It would be a mistake on your part to think I would fall for any of your tricks. While your power may be great, it has only been recognized when you used violence against the Blooded. Think about it, Baron Pendrig. You are more than a mere man of the wilds now.

I will join you two nights after you receive this letter.

Lorr Silja, Earl of the Fox, Duke Dearg
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: To Duke Silja

Postby Loqua » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Iratu crumpled the paper the response was written on. "The smugness of the man! To call himself Earl! Has he not heard the rumors? Does he not know what I can do? He shall be taught."

"THROKK!" Iratu roared.

The ork, serving as his captain of the guard, came quickly.

"This Duke Silja, he is an enemy of Vaja of the highest order and he needs to be punished for it. Set a raiding party to be ready in two days time, bring me this man's head as well as the head of anyone who travels with him. Put their bodies into the carriages and burn everything to the ground. If anyone survives this I will take it as a total failure. Do not fail us." The voice seethed with anger and hate.

The ork nodded and quickly ran out.

"What am I doing? Murder the Duke over such a small slight when he is keeping Messol and his army at bay? And to call him an enemy of Vaja? That is self-destructive, you foolish old man! And us? Did I really say us? What is happening?

Iratu went back to his studies. He would call the raid off later. Right now he had a dinner to prepare for.
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Return to Blood & Tears - In Character